Asked a girl out, she said yes. Still don’t feel like she is very interested, am i overthinking?

I asked this girl out after we’ve been talking for 1 month now on snapchat. I just said «I think we should go out sometime, you’re really fun talking to». she replied «Yes, we could do that👌🏻👌🏻». I replied with «Yes? Sounds great👌🏻😁” and she replied «Yeees🥰” to that. I might be overthinking, but i still feel like she’s not that interested, reason being the way she sometimes replies etc. She some times replies with only an emoji or simply one word, so i don’t know what or how to respond to that so i usually leave her on «read» if she replies that way. If i don’t snap her first she won’t engage in conversation, but will always send streak snaps in the morning and at night. This being said, people have different opinions, some tell me i am overthinking and others tell me that she is only saying yes to not be rude etc. Fyi, i told her that I would not take it personal or be offended if she said no. Then why do some girls say yes despite not actually wanting to say yes? leading someone on actually makes you an idiot😅because being honest is always better in a situation like this. Any opinions? Am i overthinking it?

Is the girl with a boyfriend leading me on or am I fooling myself

I (M21) recently met a girl (19) at my place of work who I decided after a few day I would try to ask for her number. She said she had a boyfriend but she would give me her number anyways because I seemed like a cool guy. Well we start talking and she is just about as socially awkward as me, but have a lot of things in common and she seems very open so conversations are either buttery smooth or choppy and very stop and start. Well a few days of talking and we decide to hang out and after a few rescheduled times (both relatively busy people) we do hang out and she reveals to me that she did let me have her number since she was unsure of her relationship and was also interested in me/thought I was cute. Anyways since we have talked about everything under the sun as well as her boyfriend problems and I just dont think she understands it's kinda awkward for the guy that hit on you to give you relationship advice. I'm not a shitty guy that would enable cheating nor does she seem like a girl who would cheat, but little comments like "I think you attract more girls than you think" or "wondering to me how it would be to date someone closer to her age" (she is dating someone that's 12 years older than her). She apparently has told her mother about me and things like this. I guess I cant tell what I should be doing if anything at all, or if I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Do you talk about your relationship with friends?

I need some opinions! Do you talk about your relationship with friends?

My fiancé believes I shouldn’t be talking about anything negative that happens in our relationship with anybody except him. If we get in a fight for whatever reason.. I shouldn’t talk to anybody else about it because that would be bashing him.

My good friends talk to me about their relationships. Not all the time of course but if they need somebody to talk to I’m there. He thinks that’s wrong, and they should only be talking to their husbands.

I get where he’s coming from to some degree, but I also think it’s okay to talk to a friend if my fiancé is doing something that bothers me, or if we get into a fight about something. I know certain things should be kept private. I totally get that.

He’s just so set that it’s wrong and I’m disrespecting him by going to somebody other than him.

Please please correct me if I’m way out of line.